What are some things you can remember before you decide to go back to the gambling casino after months of staying away? Well there are many things that should come to mind before you decide to go back on that self destructive path. These thoughts should create enough bad feelings in you to stop you from getting back in the car and returning to your gambling addiction and the despondency it causes.
1. Remember how you felt driving home from the casino. Keep this fresh in your mind and make this sattamatka the first thing you remember. Do not forget what it feels like when you were broke, despondent, and depressed. Remember how your compulsive gambling resulted in that horrible car ride home.
2. Remember all of the unhappy faces of all of those people in the casino also addicted to gambling. The face of gambling addiction is not one of joy. The face of gambling addiction is one of despair, sadness, loneliness, and hopelessness.
3. Remember losing all your money during your gambling binge. Then remember what it was like having no money to pay your bills. Think of all of the time you have to work to make up those losses. Remember what it felt like after taking several hundreds of dollars in cash advances from the ATM, looting both your bank account and credit cards.
4. Remember how bad you felt the day after a gambling binge. Without eating or sleeping properly, this hangover was not pleasant. The memory of this alone can truly cause you to feel bad. This feeling is bad enough to stop you from returning to gambling.
5. Remember what happened to your self-esteem and self-worth after you gambled. You felt guilty, and horrible about your gambling and how you actively participated in your own self-destruction.
It is hoped that actively triggering some of these memories when you have an urge to gamble again can be of help to you. Returning to gambling again can only cause you pain and suffering and cannot enhance your life in any way.